Great meeting Cher Lloyd on Thursday!
I went to Demi Lovato’s concert yesterday and before she sang Skyscraper this is what she said,
“It’s incredible how many people I meet at meet and greets or you know just randomly out and when I’m shopping or something and especially through twitter and through fan mail and facebook and everything like that. It’s incredible to me how many people come up to me and tell me how I’ve inspired them or their friends to get help and I mean it just blows my mind because getting help is such an inspiring decision. And if there’s anybody here tonight, which I know there is, suffering from an eating disorder, from self harm, from bullying, from addiction just know that you guys can get through it if you get help. I can tell you from experience that it’s the hardest decision that you can ever make but it’s worth the fight. And every time I hear you guys tell me that I inspired you, I kind of want to laugh because you guys are the ones that inspire me. I love you guys.” -Demi Lovato
BUT if you happen to have one of these in common we should be friends! :3
- Have a boyfriend/fiance/husband in the navy (or any military branch for that matter).
- If you’re in a long distance relationship.
- Love Demi Lovato, Maroon 5, Coldplay, or Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Have had or is dealing with a mental illness/disorder (I’ve suffered from depression and different sorts of anxiety).
- Love How I Met Your Mother.
- I don’t know, I just want friends lolololol.
- I also love babies lol I want to be a kindergarten teacher.
Its really late and I have to wake up in about six hours. Yay.
If I make one friend from this I’ll be happy. Okay? Okay.